Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Good News, Part 1


The geneticist called and the non-DiGeorge testing came back normal. We won't know on the DiGeorge (chromosome 22q11, for you Google-happy nerds) for about another week, potentially, but all other chromosomes look good. I've been particularly stressed since Dad told me about Rick Santorum's daughter having some kind of syndrome. He told me that and then just LEFT TOWN, left me to research and panic like that and feel bad for not liking Rick Santorum one little bit. And then I got a terrible toothache last night and can't get in to the dentist for a few days and I can't sleep and can't eat. So I was about to start crying, like I do now, when the geneticist called with the good news. Go Clara!

Keep your fingers crossed that there will be a Good News, Part 2 soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment